Well, the Ceperich girls shined again. Nicole won her two events capturing two 1st place trophies, and Novalee took a 1st and a 2nd place in her events. Both were cute as a button thanks to mom, they looked like they belonged on the cover of a magazine. I am sure it helped with the judges.
Lyuba spent the night with the girls and her mom in Sun Valley leaving the babies and Brighton with me. Made quick work of getting a babysitter for the babies and brighton and I worked on the house and the had Red Lobster where he devoured a lobster all on his own. Dad then caved in and couldn't miss the girls skating, so I headed out for the 2 1/2 hour drive to the rink. Made it just in time to see my precious angels dancing on the ice. It has been rewarding to see them learn to skate and compete in such a difficult environment, worth every bit of the time and energy invested.
No comments:
Post a Comment